You are always welcome to send an unsolicited application to NEFF.
This should be sent to Rikke Davidsen Rikke.Davidsen@essers.com, Subject: Unsolicited application.
You will receive a swift response indicating whether you will be considered should a vacant position arise, in which case we will contact you at a later date.
When NEFF hires warehouse employees, the job announcement will typically look like this:
One section of the warehouse is the cooled warehouse. You will be working in a highly organised environment, as part of a hard-working and committed team.
Work tasks, which will primarily be carried out by forklift, are as follows:
- Receipt and registration of received goods
- Labelling at arrival and upon delivery
- Storage in accordance with quality controls
- Picking, packing and registration for delivery
- Delivery, including quality control
- Optimal use of storage space
- Optimal working methods
- Contributing actively to a good team
We will favour a person who is thorough, but efficient, and who enjoys being kept busy and aiming at the full satisfaction of the customer. Therefore, it is a must that you are flexible and a good team player. Finally, you must be able to understand and make yourself understood in a variety of different languages. It is a prerequisite that you are in possession of a valid forklift licence.